Beacon Park is the premier business location on the east coast of East Anglia and is established as a business hub within the whole of the Eastern Region.
Beacon Park has Enterprise Zone status meaning the following benefits for occupiers;
- Five years Business Rate Exemption (subject to eligibility)
- Superfast broadband
- Fast track planning
Situated on the southern side of Great Yarmouth, The Park very accessible, with access directly from the A12.
Beacon Park comprises 25 acres of mixed office, industrial and leisure development. At Beacon Park we are able to accommodate most size requirements, from 278 Sq. m (3,000 sq ft) up to 9,290 Sq. m (100,000 sq ft) or more!
We work with a number of reliable and cost conscious developers, contractors, architects and civil engineers to ensure the best possible result for occupiers, whether you wish to lease or purchase commercial property.
Within Beacon Park we have Lancelot Road and Malory Road which provide four brand new high quality warehouses;
- Unit 1 1,928 sq m (20,763 sq ft)
- Unit 2 1,428 sq m (15,377 sq ft)
- Unit 3 2,348 sq m (25,284 sq ft)
- Unit 5 1,162 sq m (12,518 sq ft)
All units are currently available to purchase.
Beacon Park also includes Wellington Park, a high-quality office campus, and Blackfriars Court which provides brand new industrial/warehouse buildings of approximately 3,000 sq ft.
We are also able to accommodate bespoke offices and industrial buildings. To date Beacon Park is one of the most successful Enterprise Zones in the Country, creating a cluster of largely energy related organisations.
This success has been down to a proactive approach taken by Great Yarmouth Borough Council, the Local Enterprise Partnership, developers, contractors and marketing agents. Our success is a genuine team effort!
To date we have secured excellent quality local, regional, national and international businesses including;
- Probe Oil Tools Ltd (www.probe-oil-tools.co.uk)
- Conductor Installation Services Ltd (www.c-i-services.com)
- SMS (Specialised Management Services (www.specialisedmanagementservices.com)
- Nexus (a training organisation) (www.nexus-engineering.org)
- Elmdale (www.elmdalewelding.co.uk)
- McLean Electrical (www.maclean-electrical.com)
- East Anglian Ambulance Trust (www.eastamb.nhs.uk)
- Stephenson Smart (www.stephenson-smart.com)
- Travelodge (www.travelodge.co.uk)
- Toby Carvery (www.tobycarvery.co.uk)
- Pentagon Freight Services PLC (www.pentagonfreight.com)
- Magma Products (www.magmaproducts.co.uk)
- STS Defence Ltd (www.sts-defence.com)
This is in addition to numerous other occupiers we have at Beacon Park. Please see some of our case studies.
Why is it called Beacon Park?
The Beacon after which the Park is named was constructed by Great Yarmouth crane manufacturers, Seatrax, and was sited on the Thames and lit by Her Majesty The Queen to mark the celebrations for the starting of the Millenium. It was followed by the lighting of Beacons spreading across the length and breadth of the United Kingdom, and after its ‘worldwide’ appearance returned to its home of Great Yarmouth where it was refurbished and repainted and sited at the entrance to the Park which is named after it.