Beacon Park is the premier business location on the East Coast of East Anglia and is established as a business hub within the Eastern Region. We currently have four high quality units which are available immediately and were developed by Great Yarmouth Borough Council.
- Unit 1, Lancelot Road comprises 1,912 Sq. M (20,579 sq ft)
- Unit 2, Lancelot Road comprises 1,415 Sq. M (15,230 sq ft)
- Unit 3, Malory Road comprises 2,354 Sq. M (25,338 sq ft)
- Unit 5, Malory Road comprises 1,164 Sq. M (12,531 sq ft)
Each units has been built to the following specification;
- Min eaves height – 7.2m (23 ft)
- Landscaped parkland setting
- Power floated concrete floor 10 kN Sq. M and a point loading of 40 kN Sq. M
- Electric roller shutter doors
- Roof lights for good natural lighting
- 3 phase power supply
- Low energy lighting
- Quality integrated two storey offices
- Comfort cooling to offices
- Generous car parking
- Excellent circulation areas
Occupiers will benefit from five years Business Rates exemption, subject to eligibility and terms and conditions, in addition to the provision of super fast broadband.
For information on potential Grants and Loans available please contact New Anglia Growth Hub Helpline free of charge on 0300 456 3565 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Their website is www.newangliagrowthhub.co.uk.
For further information please click here.